- Keven, N., Kurczek, J., Rosenbaum, R. S. & Craver, C. (forthcoming). Narrative Construction is Intact in Episodic Amnesia. Neuropsychologia.
- Keven, N. (forthcoming). Carving Event and Episodic Memory at Their Joints. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Keven, N., & Akins, K. A. (forthcoming). Neonatal Imitation in Context: Sensory-Motor Development in the Perinatal Period. Behavioral and Brain Sciences. (Target Article)
Keven, N., & Akins, K. A. (forthcoming)“Beyond Neonatal Imitation: Aerodigestive Stereotypies, Speech Development and Social Interaction in the Extended Perinatal Period”. Behavioral and Brain Sciences (Authors’ Response)
- Craver, C. F., Keven, N., Kwan, D., Kurczek, J., Duff, M. C., & Rosenbaum, R. S. (2016). Moral Judgment in Episodic Amnesia. Hippocampus, 26(8), 975–979.
- Keven, N. (2016). Events, Narratives and Memory. Synthese, 193(8), 2497–2517.
Ph.D in Philosophy-Neuroscience-Psychology
“What is Narrativity?”
Persons, Selves and Organisms Conference, Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey, February 2017
“Events, Narratives and Memory”
Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey, January 2016
Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey, December 2015
“What makes Episodic Memory Uniquely Human?”
Southern Society for Philosophy and Psychology Annual Meeting. New Orleans, LA, April 2015
“Emotions, Narratives and Self-Concept” with Carl Craver
“The Embodiment of Emotions” Workshop in Osnabruck, Germany. June 2012